Light-EMTBs

Meinereiner ist allerdings der Meinung, dass einige Biketeile dem ihnen ausgesetzten Radlergewicht entsprechen sollten...
Naja, darum gings ja nicht.
Sondern das so ein bike - 170mm light-eMTB mit <19kg - nur eine Berechtigung habe wenn der Fahrer mehr als 110kg schwer sei.
Ich hab ja noch versucht da einen Kontext zu finden, aber ich sag jetzt grad raus das das Schwachsinn ist.

Ich denke das war ironisch gemeint...

Und ich Schuft hab gedacht das es wirklich jeder merkt das es spaßig gemeint war.
Ich werde demnächst hinter meine Beiträge 26 Smileys antackern :)

Hab mich eher selber auf den Arm genommen da ich mit +110kg nicht unbedingt die Zielgruppe
für mein Kenevo SL war. Solange man alleine fährt machts aber trotzdem Spaß und hochgekommen
bin ich zumindest im Bergischen auch überall. War halt ein "wenig" mehr Einsatz gefragt :biggrin:

Man muss auch mal loslassen können ...

Also auch den Finger von der Repeat-Taste 😉

Sorry, ich konnte mir das gerade nicht verkneifen. Aber zurück zum Thema, was ja recht spannend ist.

Da ich ein fauler Hund bin kriegt ihr meinen Erfahrungsbericht aus einer anderen Gruppe hier einfach reinkopiert:

Today was obviously just getting to know the bike, as I'm coming of an injury and covid and had a break for about six weeks. So I'm far from pushing its boundaries. I'm also coming of a 26" 2014 Specialized Enduro, so this is quite a big step and not an objective comparison. Also this is my first eMTB, so my impression is very subjective.
Sizewise I'm 176cm tall and chose a Medium Frame. This felt Spot-on. I consider myself a pretty decent mountain biker riding for over 25 years. Participating occasionally in national Enduro series I'm far off the competitive pace. But when I'm on it I can give my mates on the big bikes a run for their money.

Out-of-the-box this is a pretty balanced Bike. It did what I told him to and there were no surprises, except for buzzing my butt, due to the bigger rear wheel. It does everything very well. If I noted anything it would be that the front felt light at times, so while cornering I didn't feel so confident. But keep in mind the wheel size jump and the frozen ground condition.

About motor and battery I'd like to say, that contrary to other opinions in this group, I don't think it's overpowered. I've been doing a loop around 20 km and around 1,400 m vertical climbing and that was in eco and Trail mode mostly. I have never felt the need to have anything lower than eco. The assistace felt quite natural and I had no struggles even on technical climbing. Once you switch off the assistance there's also zero drag and you can pedal it like a push bike. I also did some climbs without the motor, which is totally doable while also not very pleasant considering the weight of 18.5 kilos.
At temperatures around freezing point I managed to squeeze out two hours and 40 minutes riding time and ended up with 0% which gladly was enough assistance left to help my cramping legs crawl up the last climb to my home.
[...]

To anyone out there considering buying the bike:
Be sure you need an 29er Enduro bike with 170 mm travel. If you're not regularly bombing down bikepark trails, or racing down chunder field EEWS-style courses, I think most people would be perfectly of with the 160mm Cyon. If you can get that bike to sub 17kg, it's going to be a Rocket! 🚀
Anway, this bike rocks 🤘

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Da ich ein fauler Hund bin kriegt ihr den Erfahrungsbericht aus einer anderen Gruppe strg+v:

Today was obviously just getting to know the bike, as I'm coming of an injury and covid and had a break for about six weeks. So I'm far from pushing its boundaries. I'm also coming of a 26" 2014 Specialized Enduro, so this is quite a big step and not an objective comparison. Also this is my first eMTB, so my impression is very subjective.
Sizewise I'm 176cm tall and chose a Medium Frame. This felt Spot-on. I consider myself a pretty decent mountain biker riding for over 25 years. Participating occasionally in national Enduro series I'm far off the competitive pace. But when I'm on it I can give my mates on the big bikes a run for their money.

Out-of-the-box this is a pretty balanced Bike. It did what I told him to and there were no surprises, except for buzzing my butt, due to the bigger rear wheel. It does everything very well. If I noted anything it would be that the front felt light at times, so while cornering I didn't feel so confident. But keep in mind the wheel size jump and the frozen ground condition.

About motor and battery I'd like to say, that contrary to other opinions in this group, I don't think it's overpowered. I've been doing a loop around 20 km and around 1,400 m vertical climbing and that was in eco and Trail mode mostly. I have never felt the need to have anything lower than eco. The assistace felt quite natural and I had no struggles even on technical climbing. Once you switch off the assistance there's also zero drag and you can pedal it like a push bike. I also did some climbs without the motor, which is totally doable while also not very pleasant considering the weight of 18.5 kilos.
At temperatures around freezing point I managed to squeeze out two hours and 40 minutes riding time and ended up with 0% which gladly was enough assistance left to help my cramping legs crawl up the last climb to my home.
[...]

To anyone out there considering buying the bike:
Be sure you need an 29er Enduro bike with 170 mm travel. If you're not regularly bombing down bikepark trails, or racing down chunder field EEWS-style courses, I think most people would be perfectly of with the 160mm Cyon. If you can get that bike to sub 17kg, it's going to be a Rocket! 🚀
Anway, this bike rocks 🤘
Sorry, ich stehe auf dem Schlauch.
Ist das jetzt dein Bericht, den du auf einer anderen Platform veröffentlicht hast? Oder der Bericht eines anderen Users?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zumindest im Teillastbetrieb.
Die Geräuschentwicklung muss für einen selbst passen.
Als recht leise gelten Fazua und va der Maxon im Transalpes.

Mein Levo SL habe ich diesbezüglich noch nie als störend laut empfunden. Viel wichtiger ist mir das fehlende Klappern vom Antrieb abwärts und hier ist das SL wirklich sehr leise. Dies gilt aber für das ganze Bike und auch nach mehreren tausend Km ist das noch so.

Dort ist ein Bosch CX4 verbaut. Der war definitiv nicht leiser.

Ist schlecht zu vergleichen, ich bin schon ein paar Bosch Gen4 gefahren und die streuen extrem.

Cube 160AT + Orbea Wild FS waren extremst leise, R+M Müller Superdelite fast unangenehm laut.

Die Range gibts aber auch beim Brose S-mag und machen Vergleiche eigentlich sinnlos.

Mir selber auch schon passiert, 4 sehr leise Brose S-mag gehabt und dann beim neuen
Levo Gen3 in die Schatzkiste gegriffen und ne Nervensäge gezogen :confused:

Spannend ist auch der Reichweiten- Vergleich. Der Crafty-Fahrer hat ungefähr dieselbe Statur und Gewicht (176cm und 80kg). Am Biobikes sind wir auch ähnlich fit.
2 Jahre alte 625Wh bei 25kg vs.
360Wh bei 18,5kg.
Beim Start hatte ich 15% mehr Kapazität am Ende noch 10.
Das ist zwar jetzt kein sehr exakter Vergleich, aber er bestätigt mir dass ich für die Touren vor meiner Haustür nicht mehr Power brauche.
Ich denke auch das für leichte Fahrer bzw. fitte Umsteiger je nach Reichweitenvorstellung die 2. Generation an Light-E-Bike wie das Orbea Rise den fetten Big-Bikes den Rang ablaufen wird.

Zurück
Oben