Yamaha PW-X2 Tq Motorvergleich

shivmahi

Neues Mitglied
I'm new here and wanted to give you a quick overview of the two engines.

My name is Stefan, I'm 29 years old, I'm originally from Switzerland.
My colleague and I bought 2 E-MTBs.

I bought a Wheeler i-Rider HD. With Yamaha engine and 600Wh battery.
A colleague of mine bought a Haibike XDuro AllTrail 5.0. With Tq engine and 630 Wh battery.

I know it's difficult to compare these engines. But I just want to talk about it briefly:

Here the route is 44.7 km and vertically 650 m.

Most of the time I drove in automatic mode while my colleague worked with echo or low level. When we came back from the tour I still had 45% charge and my colleague had 25%. Briefly about my weight, then I weigh about 20 kg more than my colleague.

Conclusion:

The Yamaha engine does a great job. He has a very good pair below. This is very useful when you want to ride on a slope or anywhere else. I also think the ome tv bazoocam battery usage is pretty good. I think 100km is possible if there aren't too many downhill runs. If I ride the Yamaha at the second highest level I still get 10% more battery life than the Tq. What I don't like is the curling ribbon at the top. Unfortunately not as busy as shown below.

The Tq motor is really different from Yamaha. Really cheeky torque. However, in maximum mode, the battery consumption is very high. The battery just melts. And what I don't like is that Tq fights on the slope until it reaches par. But when he arrives, he just shoots at the mountain.

In the near future I will bring the Bosch motor and tell you about it.

If you want to know something or have any questions, just ask.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Anzeige

Re: Yamaha PW-X2 Tq Motorvergleich
I'm new here and wanted to give you a quick overview of the two engines.

My name is Stefan, I'm 29 years old, I'm originally from Switzerland.
My colleague and I bought 2 E-MTBs.

I bought a Wheeler i-Rider HD. With Yamaha engine and 600Wh battery.
A colleague of mine bought a Haibike XDuro AllTrail 5.0. With Tq engine and 630 Wh battery.

I know it's difficult to compare these engines. But I just want to talk about it briefly:

Here the route is 44.7 km and vertically 650 m.

Most of the time I drove in automatic mode while my colleague worked with echo or low level. When we got back from the tour I still had 45% charge and my colleague had 25%. Briefly about my weight, then I weigh about 20 kg more than my colleague.

Conclusion:

The Yamaha engine does a great job. He has a very good pair below. This is very useful when you want to ride on a slope or anywhere else. I also think the 192.168.101.1 battery usage is pretty good. I think 100km is possible if there aren't too many downhill runs. If I ride the Yamaha at the second highest level I still get 10% more battery life than the Tq. What I don't like is the curling ribbon at the top. Unfortunately not as busy as shown below.

The Tq motor is really different from Yamaha. Really cheeky torque. However, in maximum mode, the battery consumption is very high. The battery just melts. And what I don't like is that Tq struggles on the slope until it reaches par. But when he arrives, he just shoots at the mountain.

In the near future I will bring the Bosch motor and tell you about it.

If you want to know something or have any questions, just ask.
Thanks for the detailed explanation.

Zurück
Oben