2022 S-Works frameset came without a battery inside!

Han21

Neues Mitglied
Picked up my SW frameset tonight, surprisingly there is no battery inside! On the package label it shows 9.2kg net weight and 13.5kg gross weight, which the actual weight of the package is 14.2kg, so that means the package itself does not contains a battery when it shipped out.

another guy who picked up 2 days ago just confirmed with he didn't get the battery as well.

local dealer has completely no idea why this happens since we are the first 2 who ordered the gen3 frameset. All other gen3 completely bike they do all contains the battery in the frame.

From all the information we can find online or from all the dealers we know, the battery is 100% included in the "Frameset", but the problem is not one single dealer has stock to check. And another problem is no ones knows what caused the Specialized keep the battery, or shipped separately due to logistic, which is the only reason I can guess.

Still took it home and wait for the dealer sort it out. Anyone else has same experience?

thanks!
14497CCF-A3F8-4C70-810B-82DD192550E2.jpeg
C2DB332B-E63A-4A0A-AE1E-C567787448CF.jpeg
B5161FAA-6560-4294-ACE0-141DE2DC2B96.jpeg

Anzeige

Re: 2022 S-Works frameset came without a battery inside!
In some countries the shipment of the battery must be done separate with a special shipping form/packaging. Maybe that is the case for you?
Alternatively, call your dealer and ask him where the battery is.
Do you see it listed as a part on your bill and on the shipping label?

In some countries the shipment of the battery must be done separate with a special shipping form/packaging. Maybe that is the case for you?
Alternatively, call your dealer and ask him where the battery is.
Do you see it listed as a part on your bill and on the shipping label?
Yes I take this guess too, dealer has no idea at all how it happens and they are sorting out with Specialized. Neither invoice or shipping label contains part list, which it shows everywhere that is selling this frameset. It should be included in anyway.

Typically you would also have a large "Warning Lithium Battery inside" sticker on the box on at least two sides, if it was included.

Just got reply from Specialized, due to some paper issue the Battery is sent separately and will come in 1 week or some, thanks for your reply!

Zurück
Oben