On test: Winora Radius Tour Uni – a smart mini E-Bike with fun guaranteed

Anzeige

Re: On test: Winora Radius Tour Uni – a smart mini E-Bike with fun guaranteed
Apparently it is a good bike... Until the bike has problems. I bought one a year ago to Bikester. Mine has a SRAM i3 hub gear. And after 11 months, the hub failed. I took the bike for inspection and they told me that the hub was clearly faulty. Two workshops told me that.
Bikester, rejected my warranty and told me that the bike lost the warranty because 11 months for first inspection was too long. Also the hub it is exposed to tear and wear. What irony! It is supposed that internal geared hubs are totally protected against almost everything. However if Bikester told me that I had to take my bike for inspection three times a year to keep my warranty working, probably I wouldn't bought this expensive bike. Anyway it is the first time In my life that I heard that to keep the warranty.
Please, beware of Bikester, and ask them everything before buy something. They are not trustable. I also ask them for help to get a new wheel that I will pay for that and they rejected that too!!!! Unbelievable!!!
But Winora it is not doing better, as SRAM doesn't make this hub anymore, no one in London can help me, and I ask them to send me the Nexium 3 version and pay for that.... But I am still waiting for an answer.
Winora wants to sell ebikes, but the reality is that theres no official support in UK and if you have a problem like me, brace yourself and fingers crossed, because it will be very difficult for you to fix anything.
My hub was faulty, it was under warranty and Bikester/Winora cannot help me. If any of both would have a bit of honour, they will contact me to help me.
Please beware of Bikester and Winora.

After three weeks finally Winora will make me a new wheel for the bike. I will pay for that, but given the circumstances, it is the best chance to put the bike on the road again. I want to thank Winora and his customer support team via Facebook, good work. I hope Winora group can develop a proper channel of importers and distributors across the EU, and cyclist could enjoy their ebikes.
I encourage people to get as much information as they can before buy their bikes from internet dealers to avoid disappointments like mine. Especially they should ask for how to keep the warranty working.
I think I will never buy a geared hub anymore, has they are selling as low maintenance... What a joke.
And be careful with some faults, as all the shops I emailed in London they did not reply me yet if they can build me a wheel. Obviously, they are focus in selling and making fast profits from maintenance... I have found a really sad scheme.
Thanks Winora, much appreciated your help and beware from dodgy dealers that give bad experiences from your products.

Hi, This is not a E-mtb, not an off road. It is a city bike that looks a BMX but I don't use it for that. For an E-mtb you will need a good set of gears.

Zurück
Oben